Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pastoral Beauties

Today I ran by spectacular blazing rhododendrons, purple Iris, a field of white Calla Lilies. There was a tender scene of a calf nursing, and the usual freaky stare down with the other cows in the field. I almost ran into a flock of chickens (do chickens flock?). The rooster was kind of intimidating, but I held my own. It smelled nice, and was raining but not unpleasantly so. The fog was sort of hanging on the side of the hills. The redwoods looked in their element. So much beauty.

But what really caught my eye was this:
Another Random Mannequin, May 15, 2011

I couldn't help but wonder if she is closely related to or maybe even is my friend on the beach.

1 comment:

  1. And I thought the roadkill around here was hard to deal with!

    ReplyDelete